AS3 Sorcerer Download
AS3 Sorcerer 6.08 Setup [Zipped Setup EXE file] ~6.40 MB (May 16, 2019)
AS3 Sorcerer 6.08 Setup [Setup EXE file] ~6.48 MB
AS3 Sorcerer 6.08 without installer
If you're looking for a (better) Flash Action Script 3 decompiler, give @as3sorcerer a try - efficient, great support, cheap!
Ange Albertini, Reverse engineer, author of @Corkami, February 2015
[Requires manual installation (extraction to a folder) - NOT runtime portable] ~6.80 MB
If you need runtime portable installation, please contact us.
MS Windows XP or higher. (Will run in a virtual PC environment).
Trial Mode vs. Licensed Mode
If you don't have a license (and your registration code), AS3 Sorcerer will run in Trial Mode
. Here are the differences in trial mode:
- Trial mode reminder dialogs will be displayed randomly.
These reminder dialogs can be dismissed easily by any key or mouse click.
- Random fields in File Information dialog will be masked.
When re-opened, the dialog will show different fields masked.
- AS3 formatting options will not be available and will be set randomly each time AS3 Sorcerer is started.
- None of the copy or save commands are available in trial mode. In trial mode, AS3 Sorcerer is essentially a viewer.
- Most importantly, in trial mode, you are not supposed to use the software for any purpose other than trial purposes - no, unfortunately not even personal use is allowed.
On the other hand, AS3 Sorcerer is quite affordable...
- Whether in trial mode or not, AS3 Sorcerer does not expire.
- Decompilation results are exactly the same for trial and licensed modes.
Awards and Certifications
More awards and certifications >